2021 Ford Escape Towing Capacity
If you’re looking for an SUV that is not only agile and compact, but still delivers on robust performance, then you’re going to want to look at the 2021 Ford Escape. The new Escape makes it easy for Derby drivers to get the best of both worlds with a spacious cabin for comfortable drives, and plenty of hauling capability for the weekend getaways. But you might be asking yourself what is the Ford Escape towing capacity, or what about the Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity for those looking for a more eco-friendly model. The 2021 Ford Escape has a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds, which means that this compact SUV can provide some outstanding performance for El Dorado drivers. Find out more about the Ford Escape and Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacities below, then contact us today to schedule a test drive.
Ford Escape Towing Capacity: Engine Options
While the 2021 Escape is a smaller SUV, Newton shoppers will be thoroughly impressed by its hauling performance. The Ford Escape towing capacity is made possible by the varying engine options:
- 2.0L EcoBoost®: 3,500-pound towing capacity with front-wheel or all-wheel drive
- 1.5L EcoBoost®: 2,000-pound towing capacity
- Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 1,500-pound towing capacity
- Plug-In Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 1,500-pound towing capacity
For each powertrain, there is an upgradeable tow package, so you can haul around Valley Center safely and with ease. You also have access to the available all-wheel-drive system on the Escape that provides extra traction when you have to tow large items in poor conditions.
Ford Escape Hybrid Towing Capacity: Performance Features
While the aforementioned towing capacities are sure to please frequent towers, there are additional towing and performance features offered with the Ford Escape that make towing simple and convenient:
- All-Wheel Drive Disconnect: When there are ideal road conditions, all-wheel drive is shut off to increase efficiency. If more traction is needed, all-wheel drive will deploy, offering better control.
- Selectable Drive Modes: This system allows you to take control of your driving experience by offering varying drive modes: Eco, Sport, Normal, Slippery, and Deep Snow/Sand.
- Trailer Sway Control: You won’t have to worry about losing control when towing a heavy trailer since this system re-stabilizes and corrects potential sway.
Find Your Ford Escape Today at Don Hattan Dealerships
You can easily take hauling to the next level when you take home a new Ford Escape from Don Hattan Dealerships. Whether it’s the Ford Escape, or the Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity, you’ll be able to easily move just about anything you need for your weekend adventures. Let our finance department help you secure the keys to your new Ford Escape, which starts with applying for financing online.
More from Don Hattan Dealerships
If you’re looking for an SUV that is not only agile and compact, but still delivers on robust performance, then you’re going to want to look at the 2021 Ford Escape. The new Escape makes it easy for Derby drivers to get the best of both worlds with a spacious cabin for comfortable drives,…
If you’re looking to upgrade to the 2022 Ford F-150, but want to make sure it has the bed size that you need, then you’re in luck. There are a number of beds available to select from, with smaller beds typically meaning more room in the cabin and larger Ford F-150 truck bed sizes…
If you’re in search of the perfect new truck in Derby, then you can’t go wrong when you take home the new Ford F-150. And with so many drivers asking what is the towing capacity of the Ford F-150, you’ll soon find out why the 2021 F-150 is able to supply you with never-ending…