What is the Towing Capacity of a 2021 Ford F-150?
If you’re in search of the perfect new truck in Derby, then you can’t go wrong when you take home the new Ford F-150. And with so many drivers asking what is the towing capacity of the Ford F-150, you’ll soon find out why the 2021 F-150 is able to supply you with never-ending muscle for your weekend adventures and on the worksite. So what is the towing capacity of an F-150? When properly equipped, the 2021 F-150 towing capacity can reach a maximum of 14,000 pounds, which is more than enough to handle just about anything you need to pull. You can find your favorite F-150 today at Don Hattan Dealerships, and then schedule a test drive to experience its power for yourself by contacting us.
2021 F-150 Towing Capacity by Engine
When you’re configuring your ideal F-150 in El Dorado, there are six available engines to choose from, starting with the base 3.3L Ti-VCT V6. See how your engine choice will affect the F-150 towing capacity in the breakdown below:
3.3L Ti-VCT V6
- 290 hp / 265 lb-ft of torque
- 8,200-pound maximum towing capacity
2.7L EcoBoost® V6
- 325 hp / 400 lb-ft of torque
- 10,000-pound maximum towing capacity
5.0L Ti-VCT V8
- 400 hp / 410 lb-ft of torque
- 13,000-pound maximum towing capacity
3.0L Power Stroke® V6 Diesel Engine
- 250 hp / 440 lb-ft of torque
- 12,100-pound maximum towing capacity
3.5L EcoBoost® V6
- 400 hp / 500 lb-ft of torque
- 14,000-pound maximum towing capacity
3.5L PowerBoost™ Full Hybrid V6
- 430 hp / 570 lb-ft of torque
- 12,700-pound maximum towing capacity
Explore 2021 F-150 Towing Features
For Newton drivers that require the heaviest lifting, they’ll be able to find it when they take home an F-150 that has been properly equipped with all of the towing features. Take a look at how the F-150 can inspire confidence with plenty of towing features and advanced technology that is ready to make towing a breeze:
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™: Synchronizes your truck and trailer when you’re reversing.
- Dynamic Hitch Assist With Line-of-Sight Guidance: Get the hitch to the trailer receiver on the first try, every time!
- Factory-Installed Trailer Brake Controller: Rest assured you’ll always be in control when you hit the brakes with a trailer in tow, making stop-and-go traffic easier to navigate.
- 8-Inch Productivity Screen: As you drive, the in-vehicle productivity screen provides up-to-date information on your truck and trailer, so you never have to worry whether everything is operating smoothly.
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) With Trailer Coverage: When you’re merging or changing lanes while towing, BLIS® provides extra assurance that your blind spots are all clear.
Towing Tips Before You Head Out
Before you head out to haul job equipment from El Dorado to Newton, run through these quick towing tips:
- Double-check that your truck and trailer’s tires are all properly inflated
- Ensure the items you’re towing are fully secured
- Remember to leave extra distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you, as you’ll need more time to stop with a trailer attached
- Be extra aware of your surroundings when merging on the highway or changing lanes (remember to use BLIS® to your advantage!)
Don Hattan Dealerships Has Your New 2021 Ford F-150!
Now that you know how much the 2021 Ford F-150 can tow, it’s time for you to get behind the wheel of your own. Our finance department is ready to help you take advantage of all of our new vehicle specials to maximize your savings with this fantastic truck today.
More from Don Hattan Dealerships
If you’re looking for an SUV that is not only agile and compact, but still delivers on robust performance, then you’re going to want to look at the 2021 Ford Escape. The new Escape makes it easy for Derby drivers to get the best of both worlds with a spacious cabin for comfortable drives,…
If you’re looking to upgrade to the 2022 Ford F-150, but want to make sure it has the bed size that you need, then you’re in luck. There are a number of beds available to select from, with smaller beds typically meaning more room in the cabin and larger Ford F-150 truck bed sizes…
If you’re in search of the perfect new truck in Derby, then you can’t go wrong when you take home the new Ford F-150. And with so many drivers asking what is the towing capacity of the Ford F-150, you’ll soon find out why the 2021 F-150 is able to supply you with never-ending…